Obtain Bathroom Safety with a Walk In Tub
We Care About Bathroom Safety
Bathroom falls are common, and ever increasing. Falls are a threat to an individual's well being and independence. Give Independent Home Products, LLC a call today and receive a free safety evaluation or a free walk in bath tub quote today!
Our mission is to provide bathroom safety products that help people remain safe and independent in their homes as long as possible.
How We Help To Reduce Bathroom Falls
All of the staff at Independent Home Products, LLC are passionate about bathroom safety. In fact, the safety of our customers our number one priority as we design and build walk in bath tubs and walk in showers. Each walk in tub is custom molded in our own Long Island, NY facility to individual needs and budgets.
Our tubs offer the following safety features:
- Outward swinging doors for wheelchair accessibility
- Well placed grab bars
- Comfortable molded seating
- Low entry threshold for easy entry and exit
- Power speed drain – tubs drain in 1-2 minutes!
- Temperature controls that allow you to set a maximum temperature
Other Ways to Prevent Bathroom Falls
- Remove objects that can be tripped over
- Keep the bathroom floor dry
- Install grab bars in the shower, tub and next to the toilet
- Use non slip strips on shower floors and bathtub floors
- Improve your restroom lighting
- Keep items in cabinets and closets within easy reach
- Use a rubber backed bath mat outside of the shower or tub
Learn more about Bathroom Safety in your State:
Call for Fast FREE Quote